On the 24th of March 2020, The Uganda Gazette printed a Statutory Instruments Supplement related to the Control of COVID-19 within the country.
The document covers multiple regulations, like:
- who has responsibility for notification of potentially infected people,
- Which medical officer of health and medical practitioner to notify,
- defining thePower of search,
- Power of medical officer of health to disinfect premises,
- Disposal of bodies,
- Control of public gatherings, meetings,
- And many more.
That Document is available for download here: